Christmas is the craziest time of year...Between all the stress at work, the ten million family picture sittings I have to edit, the 20 different Christmas parties we have to attend, the school programs, and the holiday shopping, etc, etc, etc...it is usually about right now that I am pooped and ready to crawl into bed until New Years! Well this year has been no different except to top it off I have had this stinkin cold that will not quit! I feel like the Grinch this year. I really do love Christmas I just wish I had more time to enjoy it:)
I thought maybe if I added a few festive pics it would put me in the holiday spirit...Merry Christmas everyone or should I say Bah Humbug!?
btw: yes, i really do have one christmas present under my tree...anyone else gonna be doing some serious last minute christmas shopping this weekend?







1 comment:
Ash - I know what you mean.... It can be so hard to relax during the holidays!!! Don't worry, your not the grinch... your just exhausted. You need a Diet Coke!!!
Post a Comment