
Ok, so I am definitely feeling more "in the Christmas sprit" after this weekend. The boys had their Christmas program at school on Friday, which was adorable. We did a ton of Christmas shopping on Saturday, I finally got my neighbor gifts finished and delivered, and we even got a family pic taken:)
I have done Christmas cards and new family pictures every year since we have been married and I honestly didn't think that we would get one out this year until my cute friend Carrie, who is also a photographer, offered to take a quick shot of us at the last possible minute. I can't thank you enough Carrie...I owe you big time! The boys were naughty as can be, but she was still able to get a few great shots so I am gonna try to get some cards in the mail asap.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!







3 comments:
ha ha! You have thanked me plenty! You're funny. Your boys are adorable in their matching, very CUTE SWEATERS! Merry Christmas!!
Love love loved the cards!!! You all looked so cute in them. PS... Love the Sunday best outfits. So cute!!!
Ash...I don't know if I've told you ... but I LOVED the cute gifts and adorable card. You're so cute! I'm gonna plan on jolly ranchers from you every year...LOVE them! Also, the boys loved sword fighting with the tree. I thought it was so cute and wanted to save it and keep it all nice and whatever...yea right, what am i thinking...i have three boys!
Post a Comment