I just had to post this cute pic of Brax in his new Scout uniform...How cute is he? He was so excited to start Scouts, he had his first Pack Meeting last week and loved it. I think he read the entire scout handbook the first night he got it and he already has a plan into place to earn as many badges as possible, he is so funny! It is so fun to see him growing up and turning into such a good kid.
W13-Ranking, Link Building and Google Analytics
3 years ago







3 comments:
Awww... he's growin up WAY TOO FAST!! What a lil stud.. He's so cute in his uniform. I can't wait for my boys to go to scouts one day..
So cute in his little uniform. How fun for you to be a scouts mom!!!
WOW! He turned 8! Love him! Congrats on the baptism.
Post a Comment