11/18/09

crazy 8's...














Yep, it's true, my sweet little Braxton just recently turned the big 8! I cannot believe he is that old, but then again he acts like he is 18 so I guess I need to accept it.






He is seriously the best kid. The other morning I woke up and he had gotten Cooper out of his crib and put him in his highchair and was feeding him sliced bananas and yogurt all by himself. I didn't even know either one of them were awake but he was all over it. He does things like that all the time, he is always cleaning something for me, babysitting his little brother (I'm pretty sure Cooper thinks Braxton is his dad) and doing sweet little gestures. I love this kid so much!
We had an awesome "Battle of the Superheroes" birthday party this year. Since he is getting older I decided to do the party at the Fitness Center instead of letting them destroy my house, and boy am I glad I did...these boys were crazy! They had so much fun doing all the "Superhero missions" we created for them and they were all so competitive, it was so funny! It was definitely a birthday to remember and now it's onto planning his baptism...How crazy is that?

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

What a CUTE freakin birthday party! I want to make those capes for my boys!!! LOVE EM! What a cute idea. HAPY BIRTHDAY BRAXTON. He is SOOO sweet to Cooper, my gosh. He's getting BAPTIZED??? AHHH AWESOME

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, I can't believe he is 8! It seems like he was Coops size like a yesterday. He sounds like quite the good little helper! Happy Birthday Brax!

jayni & ben said...

What a cute birthday party. You are such a good mom. It made me want to cry how nice he is to his little brother. My goodness what a sweet heart.

Jana Homer said...

Looks like the birthday turned out fun! I love the picture of all the kids in their capes, and then there's Hanna! Braxton is such a good boy. We kind of like him too!! ;)

ashlie said...

The party was amazing Ash! You make us all look bad! My boys had a blast!

pregnancy