Today was Dawson's 1st day of Kindergarten and he was SO excited. Braxton started last week and he has been counting down the days until it was finally his turn. He was so cute and is so independent. He insisted on riding the bus with his brother, so I of course had to meet him at the school after his long anticipated bus ride to make sure he made it ok and take a few pics. I am so excited for him because he loves school and I know he will have a blast and make tons of new friends, but part of me still just wishes he was at home hanging out with me and being my little errand-buddy. At least I have Cooper to keep me busy, I don't know what I'll do when they're all 3 in school!
W13-Ranking, Link Building and Google Analytics
3 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment