8/26/09

All About Derek...



So, my baby brother is leaving for his mission in less than a week so we have had a fun and busy weekend getting ready for his departure. On Saturday we got our entire family together for a family pic and then later that night Judd and I were able to attend the Temple with him for the first time. It was a great experience as usual. It is impossible not to have an amazing experience at the Temple. I am so excited for Derek and so proud of him. I am gonna miss him like crazy though, and I don't know what my boys will do without Uncle Derek! Check out this cute announcement I deigned for his farewell, Isn't he so handsome?

5 comments:

Jana Homer said...

Ashley! I love your new name for your studio! So cute! I also love the pictures of Braxton and Coops! Our kids are old huh!! I can't believe Braxton will be getting baptized soon. Tell Derrick good luck from us. He's going to be a great missionary!

Jana Homer said...

by the way, how in the heck do you get your blog to have when people updated their blogs? I know, I'm retarded, but I've been trying to figure it out for so long! Let me know k! When are you guys coming to visit? Maybe you should make a trip during labor day! I just bought some fabric and need help on MY curtains now!

Jana Homer said...

Holy cow, nice that I'm making 3 comments! I haven't checked your blog in forever! Love the splash pad pictures... they are darling! I just love Coops. I miss him!!

Colby & Amanda said...

WOW! Why did you have to put that on here?... as if leaving by baby isn't hard enough now I have to have a breakdown about Derek!!! ha ha. its really real now and I don't know what we are gonna do without him:( I love the prized PIG!!

CorayFam said...

I loved this post!! Congrats to your brother. My youngest bro just got his call and leaves in Dec..maybe you can help prepare me for that!! You are a cute and awesome sister!! =)

pregnancy