Well, tomorrow is the big surgery day, and I don't think I have ever been so nervous in my life. I feel really good about everything, and obviously he needs the surgery, but the thought of my sweet, beautiful baby enduring so much pain just breaks my heart. Cooper is the sweetest little thing, Judd and I had to take him this morning to do some final tests before surgery and he was actually smiling at the nurse while she was taking his blood...Seriously, could he be any sweeter? I feel so blessed to be his mommy and I know that Heavenly Father has big plans for him. We had an awesome night tonight, we had my parents and Judd's parents and both of our grandparents over to give Cooper a blessing, and me and Judd were able to get one too. The spirit was so strong and I know that our family will get through this and it will only bring us closer. I am just looking forward to putting this all behind us and enjoying my beautiful boys! Thank you all for our prayers, we have received so much love and support from our friends and family and we appreciate it so much...I will try to keep you updated on our little sweetie:)
W13-Ranking, Link Building and Google Analytics
3 years ago







9 comments:
We love you guys & you have all been in my prayers!
Ash I am so glad that you have a blog!!! I love all of the pictures that you have taken, they are darling. Just wanted you to know that you are in our prayers and we cannot wait until little Cooper has recovered so him and Bailee can play.
We will keep you in our prayers! He is the cutest little boy. Please let me know if I can do anything for you guys. Call me if you want your boys to come play or anything! I know that your strong spirit will get you and your family through this hard time.
Little Cooper has been in my thoughts and prayers all day. Hopefully the surgery is over by now and you all can just focus on his recovery! Your boys are welcome to come play anytime! Just let me know. -Summer
I have been thinking about you guys all day! I hope everything went well and that he has a speedy recovery!
I hope all went well today, and Cooper will recover quickly. He is such a sweet little guy!!
Oh my goodness Ashlie, I'm bawling reading this. I totally can say he is one of THE sweetest babies I've EVER met. Aren't you so thankful for the Priesthood? I am. Good luck with everything. Keep us updated. Love ya Baby Cooper!
Hey I just read all your posts. I am so sorry. I hate when kids are sick. Zak was born with his intestines on the outside of his stomach and was life flighted to Primary Children's to undergo surgery. He was there for 8 weeks and he couldn't of been at a better hospital. Everyone that works there is amazing, so I know that Cooper will be well taken care of. Our prayers will be with you. Love, Tara
Ashlie those pictures of Cooper kill me! I hope you are doing good. I didn't want to bother you, so I called my parents a few times during the surgery and they said he was doing great. I want to come up and see him before he leaves the hospital!!
Post a Comment