3/5/09

Basketball...


This is the first year Braxton has played basketball and he is loving it. The first few games he just kinda ran up and down the court and didn't get too into it, but lately he has been doing so great! Last game he scored 8 points, and he is such a little defender, it is so fun to watch him get so excited.  Judd and I both really like basketball...(well, I guess I should rephrase that. Judd really likes basketball and I really like to WATCH basketball. Those of you who know me are probably laughing right now at thought of me PLAYING any sport:) 
Anyway, we are having lots of fun watching his games and are so proud of him...Dawson can't wait until he's old enough to play, and I am actually really excited to raise three little ball players!

1 comment:

CorayFam said...

That is awesome. I played in a basketball game last night and did not score any points. Way to one up me Braxton!!! =)

pregnancy