"Be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard serious he is sooo chubby I love it how could you not post that seriously. So how are you I haven't looked at your blog for a long time but just wanted to say hey hope all is well
Okay so you are to blame for me being baby hungry. Seriously he is so cute! I love your family pics too. You guys have such a cute family. I still want you to do my kids pics if I ever make it down there!
10 comments:
Oh my goodness...he is sooo adorable!
Ash_
These pic are so cute! He is such a happy and adorable baby! Too cute! I am so glad you found our blog. Your family is adorable!
Jody
OH! I love these I can't believe how chubby he is! Your boys are so cute. How are you doing? It has been forever I use to talk to you everyday!! lol
These are some of the CUTEST baby pictures I have EVER seen. Love them!!
Oh, I want to squish that little baby! Such a sweet little man!
Ashley
OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a little tank! He is so flippin cute! I love the pics!!!
He is so cute and chubby!!! I love the pictures!
I am so bad at keeping up on blogs! I want to pinch his cheeks!! And maybe taste the chocolate on his face.=)
Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard serious he is sooo chubby I love it how could you not post that seriously. So how are you I haven't looked at your blog for a long time but just wanted to say hey hope all is well
Okay so you are to blame for me being baby hungry. Seriously he is so cute! I love your family pics too. You guys have such a cute family. I still want you to do my kids pics if I ever make it down there!
Post a Comment