10/27/08

Me & Modbe...


Well, as if I wasn't busy enough my cute sister-in-law has talked me into selling Modbe Clothing... I am not planning on doing the whole home party thing, but if anyone wants to do an online party it is really easy and you get the same hostess rewards for basically doing nothing:)
I am not really doing it for the money, I just want to get a discount on all the cute clothes...(judd thinks that is a really lame exuse!)I love their jeans and swim-suits, and they just came out with their new holiday line that has the cutest work-out clothes and even PJ's.
Anyways, I am not trying to be the sales-woman of the year or anything, I just thought I'd let you all know. You can check out my website by clicking on the modbe logo on the side of the page. Let me know if you want to order anything:)

No comments:

pregnancy