10/4/08

Grandparents Day...



Friday was Grandparents Day at Braxton's school. It was so much fun for the kids, and the grandparents too! The entire 1st grade got all dressed up and put on a darling program for their grandparents and then afterwards they had cookies and were able to show their guests all around their classrooms and do some fun activities with them. Braxton was lucky enough to have all 3 of his great-grandmas attend with him, he thought that was pretty special...Thanks for coming, it meant a lot to him!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Braxton looks so grown up! I know Grandma Holt had a lot of fun going out to see him :)

Leesa said...

So fun & cute!! He looks SO much like you! It is amazing!!!

Jana Homer said...

Cute pictures Ashley! I haven't checked your blog in a while... I love the picture of Cooper smiling! He is so cute!

Kalli said...

that is so cute grandparents day my mom would have eaten that up! I am glad you found my blog after I saw you. Your store is so cute and the photography business is great you should be so proud of yourself I am serious what a fun thing to be doing and you have been successful at it too :) I will call you when I know when the whole family is going to be around so we can get our family photo's done but it was good to hear from you and good to see you again...keep me posted

pregnancy