10/1/08

Flag Football...


So, this year is Braxton's first year playing football, and although they actually allow them to play tackle football in 1st grade (which I think is insane) we decided to have him play flag football this year so that he could learn everything first before he gets knocked to the ground:) Judd is coaching his team and it is the cutest thing, he actually does an awesome job...I was impressed, he had them running plays and everything the very first game and he is so patient with them. I don't know how you can teach 6 year olds anything, but he does, and of course Braxton loves that his dad is the coach...It is so nice to have him home, now that school is over he is spending lots more time with the boys which makes life a whole lot easier on me:)

3 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

K how cute is that?! I'm so excited for my boys to play. Enoch seriously wants them to play tackle ASAP! I'm like, "You'
re dreaming!" ha ha
SO CUTE THOUGH! I bet you're loving having Judd home more. I'm so happy for you.

Bladers said...

I can't wait until my boys are old enough to play sports. It's a good thing they can't play tackle football here until 4th grade or I would be just like you. Cooper is getting so big. It's amazing how fast they grow. He is dang cute as are they rest of you boy! Take care, Tara.

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for taking our pictures!!! We had so much fun and watching my engagement video got me so excited to see the pics!!! I went over to see my friend who will take care of the announcements and I can't wait to go over the pics with you next week! Thanks for sharing some of your incredible talents with us!

pregnancy