10/19/08

Fall Fun...




While the boys were gone hunting we took the kids over to this cute little pumpkin patch and tried to take a few pics...They weren't too excited about the whole idea, they posed much better with the dead deer but whatever, we ended up with a few cute ones:)

5 comments:

CorayFam said...

Way cute pictures!! I love the one of all three boys!! I had no idea that Judd loved to hunt. Where have I been?

Kalli said...

cute kids and how in the world did you get the little one to stay asleep on the pumpkins

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Oh my goodness. Cooper looks so delicious in the first pic. He is so dang chubby. I can't believe that he slept on the pumpkins. Such cute pics.

Hansen Family said...

YOur boys are so cute! and that baby is getting big fast. I really need to come check out your boutique I hear you have cute things for little girls.

Colby & Amanda said...

geez.. I just changed my background and now you have the same one!! holy pooh I am gonna have to change it...or will I?!
cooper is gettin so BIG that is so weird that you have 3 kids and I am preggers!! Who ever thought this day would come?
Tell Judd good job on the deer!

pregnancy