So, we had our 2nd ultrasound today and they confirmed that it really is a boy!!!
When we went in last week and they told us it was most likely a boy I have to admit I was a little freaked out but now that I've had a while to process it I am so excited!!!
Judd has been so cute and positive about it and really helped me get excited...The boys are overjoyed and just can't wait to teach baby Cooper everything they know.
I found some adorable baby boy crib bedding online and have convinced Judd that I still need everything new, and after going through all of my baby clothes this baby is going to be the best dressed baby in town...Watch out ladies, there's gonna be another Bundy boy out in the world soon!!!







17 comments:
Yahoo! You know the only reason Judd keeps having kids is because he's proud of his boys. I guess that's the way it has to be huh!! Congratulations Ashlie... I'm so excited for you both.
I mean it...a club! I'm way excited for you and you'll be glad to know that the excitement even grows! Right now, I am honestly RELIEVED that I'm not having a girl and still think this is the last baby for us....without a girl I will live Happily Ever After having every girl that my boys ever look at be compared to me. I mean this....The World Needs Good Mothers To Raise Honest, Hardworking, Good Men! Arent you honored that the Lord chose you to Mother those men?
WOW! another boy. that's awesome. just like brit(don't know who that is) but it's true the world needs mothers like you to teach the men how to be!! I think i'll prob. have all girls too cause i really want a boy next but oh well. we just have to remember that we're not the ones who knows what's best for them or us,right?
YAHOO..a friend for Logan!! I am SO excited for you guys. That is so awesome!! Cant wait to play soon!!
O Man Is what I thought when I saw. But really all the matters is that he's strong and healthy and we already know he'll be stinkin cute. Congrats guys and tell Judd he's a boy maken machine.
:)
AWESOME!!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you. Boys are so much FUN!!!!
Bobbie
You are such a good mommy, how fun. When I found out our third was a girl, I wasn't upset, just surprised. And mad that Ivan had always made me buy gender-neutral stuff, for when we had a boy, and here we are with 3 girls. So we also are going to get new things for this baby. I don't know that I needed a different gender, but definitely new stuff. :) Are you feeling better, nausea-wise?
I can't believe that you already found out! Kaleb is going to be so jealous, he is just asking for 1! I am afraid we are going to be the oppisite with all girls. Congrats, that is exciting and will be so fun for the 3 of them!
AWWW ASH! I'm SOOO excited for you guys! I'm followin in your footsteps girl..
Congrats Ashlie and Judd!!! 3 little boys-I can't believe it!!!
Ashley,
I saw your blog on another... and thought I would say HI! Congratulations on another boy! It looks like you have your hands full. We are here in Saint George, and really loving it! It is good to see how you are doing. My blog is qtbell.blogspot.com
I am adding you to my links, if that is okay
ash! i can't believe how many people you can find on this blogging world. i wanted to say hi and congrats on your boy. that's so fun. jaclynn showed me the pics you did of tayvee and i really want you to do jude's. i heard your store is way cute too. anyway, i hope things are good for you. i added you to my blog so let's be blog friends. -car xoxoxo
Oh hello. I saw you on Carly's links and had to say HELLO! 3 boys... how fun! So crazy you are going to be a mother of three. So I too heard your store is darling from the Jac Ash and need to stop by. I think it is just down the street from me a ways. So remember that time in Math class I LOVED your shirt so I went and bought me the same one. Ha ha... that was funny. I still remember exactly what the shirt looked like. Salmon colored. Did not look as good on me as it did on you... LOL! Your family is darling!
Hey,
So it looks like I'm headed down the same road you are. I know our next will most likely be a boy too. Russ wants a football team's worth. I'm willing to have up to 4 but if I have 4 boys...mark my words...I WILL BE DONE! We're heading up north in May and I would love to see if you are available to take some pics of our fam. Do you have a website?
Suz
Hey Ashley, I just wandered on over to your blog from someone Brian Knew. Congratulations on having another boy, that will be so fun for you guys! Your boys are so cute, they have grown up since I saw them last. Take care.
: )Summer Glazier
Ash I have a question for you. Do you make all of the items you sell at your cute little botique? Or do you purchase them from other sources? The reason I ask is that I am starting to make some super cute little girl dresses and probably a few other items. I will have to show you some pics and see if you are interested. Anywhoooo hooray for boys!!! Te he!
Ahh lucky you. You are so funny. All new stuff. So what will judd say when he catches you teaching them cheer moves?! You know you wana? Ask Judd how his friend Jared is from Dixie and get back to me with that. haha. How fun were those days. watching dawson creek and the warm weather. Yes I do need to come again. Im still obsessed with the blanket. I need some shoes tho
Post a Comment