1/8/08

Fun in the Snow...



























I had to post these cute pics of my little brother Derek pulling the boys around on the 4 wheeler. They had so much fun, I think Derek enjoyed it even more than Braxton and Dawson. He is so cute with them and they idolize him. You are the best, we love you Derek!!!

4 comments:

brit said...

Ashlie, the car seat covers are $56 and I havent bought one yet. What is your price and you probably have one sold. Also, do you sell nursing covers? Do you have a website for the shop stuff or just the photog part????

Jana Homer said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Coray Family said...

Cute pictures!! I feel like I have not seen or talked to you in forever...granted have sick kids will do that to ya!! I hope things are going well especially with the little one on the way. We need to play soon!!

Kat said...

Thanks for your offer. I am hoping I am past the worst of it, luckily it fell on a weekend so Kaleb was home. My doctor just put me on an antibiotic today so I hope it works and I am on the downhill slope of this junk!

pregnancy