12/25/07

This best Christmas gift ever!!!

Merry Christmas...
We are so excited to announce this new addition to our family!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I am so excited for you. Congratulations! We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

So it looks like the pillow worked!! Congrats you guys! That is awesome!!!!!!

Bobbie

Kat said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! We are so excited for you! Now I know why the pillow will be sewn shut. That is so exciting.=)

brit said...

I was wondering if that was an announcement on my blog. CONGRATULATIONS! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering when you were gonna have another baby. I wonder what it will be.....YEAH for you!!!!!

Brad and Kaci said...

Congratulations guys!!!!!! That is exciting

Melissa said...

That is the best present ever! How exciting. How are you feeling? I'll cross my fingers for pink for you :)

judd and ash said...

I have been soooo sick, I'm hoping it won't last too much longer though...I am crossing my fingers for pink too! I am just going to plan on a boy though and then I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's a girl!!!

Jobi Niu said...

AHHHH!! CONGRATS!! I ran into Amanda @ Wal-mart and she told me.. I'm just thrilled for you! I feel bad for you havin an August baby.. I did it twice so it must not be THAT bad.. ;) haha

Vegas Emily said...

Congratulations Ash! Your newsletter was so cute - tell Judd good job. I guess you, me and Melissa will finally know how Jana feels with 3 kids. -Emily

Coray Family said...

OH MY GOSH! I go out of town and I miss the BIG and AMAZING announcement. Congrats Ash and Judd. We are so happy for you. YAHOO!! We love ya tons!! Please let us know if there is ANYTHING that we can do for you.

Jensen Family said...

I need to get on the computer more I'm like the last of the gang to find out but I'm sooooo excited for you guys. Hope you had a great Christmas and August is fun because you can see their little bodies and not have to cover them all up-I loved it. Let's get together soon.

claytonandmaryannyates said...

Cograts!I hope it's a girl too, but if not that's ok! I saw your mom in cali. it's always fun catching up with your family. I wish you guys would've come down. 1I still want to get jaynis pictures taken sometime hopefully soon.

Ashley said...

Hey Ashlie...how did you get music on your blog? You can email me at ty_baby@msn.com (PS this is Ashley, Judd's cousin :)

pregnancy