12/6/07

He Won!!!









It looks like I was not the only one who thought Braxton's drawing was adorable...We went to the Reflections award night on Tuesday not really knowing what to expect. He was in a category for Kindergarten through 2nd grade so he was the youngest one in the group, so we didn't really expect him to win. I was so proud when they called his name as the winner for Visual Arts! He is now going onto the regional level to be judged. He was beaming from ear to ear and so proud of himself, It was awesome!

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Way to go Braxton!! He is such a cute boy and I think his project was amazing. Cute Blog let's go play more.

claytonandmaryannyates said...

we're staying down here for christmas. We're all going to palm desert for gregs basketball thing right after christmas. Remeber our one day trip to Palm Springs!:)I'm coming up next wknd. with my sisters cause Bonnie Kings going through the temple.so maybe if your not too busy then you can do her pics. How much do you charge?

Jobi Niu said...

Awww! I just love him! He's getting SOOO big! Good job Braxton! your blog is so dang cute!

Brad and Kaci said...

Congratulations, That is awesome that he one! Looks like you have an artist on your hands.

pregnancy