9/2/11

dawson's 7th birthday...

I can't believe my little Dawson turned 7 this summer! Out of all of my kids it seems like Dawson has grown up the fastest. Maybe it's because he's the middle child or maybe it's because he is the biggest (and one of the youngest) kids in the entire 2nd grade :) Who knows...all I know is that he is still the sweetest not-so-little 7 year old I know!
Don't get me wrong, he definitely has his moments. But I love that every morning when he gets on the bus or goes out to play he still kisses me good-bye and tells me he loves me. He still even runs up and hugs me when I come to help out in his classroom, which completely mets my heart because Braxton started the "mom is lame" complex pretty much as soon as he started school.

I love that he doesn't care what people think about him, he is completely confident with who he is and is always making us laugh. I can't image our family without all the drama, random comments, and comic relief that Dawson blesses us with! We love you buddy and hope you had an awesome 7th birthday!

No comments:

pregnancy