1/4/11

countdown til Christmas...

Ok, so Christmas this year was cra-zay for us, as it is every year! Photography and retail are obviously both super busy jobs to have during the holidays and doing both plus trying to get my own little family ready for Christmas was a little intense but I got it all done...and all in one day mind you!

Besides a little 1:00 am shopping spree with some of my gal pals I seriously bought our entire Christmas in one day...and with a 2 year old in tow! I think there should be some kind of a reward for that :)

Anyways, we are finally all ready for Christmas! I've got all my work caught up, my picture sittings are all edited and delivered, {it's a Christmas miracle!} The tree is up, the neighbor gifts and Christmas cards are all out, the shopping is done, we've visited Santa and all 4 sets of grandparents, and now we are all packed and ready for a much needed trip to sunny St. George to spend the holidays with Grandma Bundy...can't wait!!!



Braxton was so excited to have Cooper in his class for the day!

I had so much fun helping out with the Braxton's Christmas party at school and then afterwards Dawson's teacher let me come in and read a story to his class too...The kids were so cute and loved "Kissing Kringle" and the hershey's kisses we brought.


No comments:

pregnancy