11/29/10

Tis the season...

The day after Thanksgiving we braved the cold and the crowds and headed up to Temple Square to see the lights. It was the opening night and also the Jazz vs. Lakers game so to say it was crowded was quite the understatement but we ended up having a good time. It was so beautiful and even though the kids were so naughty we vowed to never leave the house again I'm sure we will be back next year. Gotta love the holidays!








After we were done checking out the lights Judd took us to see the gorgeous tree inside the Joseph Smith Memorial building and we went upstairs to see his office, it's pretty sad that he has been in his new office for almost a year and I haven't even been there yet.
It was really neat to see all that's going on on the City Creek Project, it has changed so much since Judd started working there 3 years ago, it's like a whole new city! We even got to see the bridge that they featured on the National Geographic channel a few months ago. Even though Judd is getting totally sick of this project it is pretty cool to be part of something so huge and it is gonna be sweet when it's all done...of course I can't wait to go shopping there :)


1 comment:

CorayFam said...

I am SO excited to take our kids to see the lights this year!!! You are really good at capturing great memories Ashlie!!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

pregnancy