Well, I had so much fun at Park City with Judd that I decided I really needed to go back and take a girls trip because let's be honest, you can't go to Park City without shopping the outlets for at least 8 hours and I'm pretty sure Judd was done after about 1 hour. So we booked a hotel and made a trip of it.
There were 5 of us (including 2 ready-to-pop pregnant ladies) and we all shared 2 queen beds so that was pretty interesting to say the least. I thought Jen was going to cry when we almost got kicked out for giggling too loud at 2 am and I'm pretty sure we all just about peed our pants at one point, it was so much fun! We stayed up late, woke up early, ate junk food, shopped til we dropped, spoiled our cute prego friends Jen and Courtney with baby stuff and laughed until we couldn't laugh anymore...Seriously, what more could you ask for?
{Well, I guess we could have asked for some pictures that weren't totally burry...grrr! I hate my stupid little point and shoot purse camera, but other than that I can't complain.}







No comments:
Post a Comment