5/8/10

My little snuggle-bugs...


This is the scene pretty much every Saturday night at our house. After our usually crazy Saturday and hectic week the boys love snuggling in our bed, watching movies, and eating popcorn. We are so busy during the week that I pretty much let them do whatever they want on Saturdays if we are home...that usually involves lots of food, lots of messes, and eventually lots of little sleeping bodies scattered all over my bedroom.
Sometimes it drives me crazy, but then I think about how fast they are growing up and I realize that before I know it they will be bigger than me, stealing the car keys, sneaking out of the house, and thinking I am the lamest person on the planet. I am not ready for that yet...but I know that time will surely come. So for now I am going to savor every messy, sleep-deprived moment of it...
Happy Saturday Everyone!

No comments:

pregnancy