"Be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Dawson finally learned to ride his bike without training wheels this weekend! We have been laughing at him for about 2 years now because he just cruises around the neighborhood going so fast that it looks like his training wheels are gonna fly off, but for some reason he never wanted to take them off. He loved his training wheels. Don't ask me why...He is the funniest kid:) Anyways, we talked him into taking them off on Sunday when we were out for a bike ride and he was cruising around with no training wheels after like 5 minutes. He was so proud of himself, it was so cute...and Judd was so cute as his little coach running beside him teaching him how to do it. He is so patient with them, I guess it's good that they have one parent with patience because we all know I don't have any:)
Afterwards Cooper also decided that he had outgrown his bike and wanted to be a big boy like Dawson so Judd let him ride with no training wheels too...I swear he has no idea that he is a baby. He always has to do everything his "buddies" do. It is too cute!
What to go Dawson! When we were teaching Ty how to ride with no training wheels, it was a good thing Jeff was there because I was getting so frustrated! Thank goodness for Dads :)
2 comments:
Go Dawson!!!!!!!
What to go Dawson! When we were teaching Ty how to ride with no training wheels, it was a good thing Jeff was there because I was getting so frustrated! Thank goodness for Dads :)
Post a Comment