We didn't do anything too exciting for spring break this year. Since the boys were out of school we were able to stay an extra day in St. George but then we returned home to snow so that kinda ruined all of our outdoor plans:( It was so nice to just have them home and spend some extra time with them during the day though. I was able to have a little one on one date with Braxton one night and Dawson the next, which was way fun.
I took Braxton to see "Diary of a wimpy kid" and it was so hilarious! He has been reading the books at school so he was way into it...We went to the 9:30 pm showing at Thanksgiving Point and we were the only ones in the entire theater so we had our own little party, Braxton thought that was so cool! The next night I took Dawson to see "How to train your dragon" and we loved that one as well. Dawson was so cute and loved every minute of our little date, he even let me hold his hand...I am loving that he still thinks it's cool to like your mom because Braxton is definitely at that age where he thinks mom has cooties. All in all it was a relaxing and fun spring break, I can't believe how big the boys are getting! I am so exciting for them to be out of school in a few weeks...Yay for summer!!!
{btw: I am fully aware of how bad I look in these pics but I wanted to post them for the boys.}







2 comments:
You never look bad Ash! You are darling! What a good mom to take them on dates! I am sure they love it!
I didn't realize your boys looked like cookie cutters until I saw those were two different pics, two different movies, two different boys, HELLO CARRIE! You are a fabulous little mom!
Post a Comment