The last couple weekends we all had a bit of spring fever so we took the boys and our dogs up to the canyon...well, let me rephrase that...
I had the stomach flu so Judd took the boys and the dogs fishing. Later that day when he came home and realized I was feeling good enough to hit Old Navy with my mom he decided that the next day (for my punishment:) we would all go back up the canyon for some family fun...I promise I really was sick...really sick. But as the day went on I started to feel much better and after being cooped up all weekend in bed with a barf-bowl I was ready to get out of the house and Old Navy just happened to be having a huge baby sale:)
Anyways, we had a great time with the boys, but of course my camera was dead, so sorry no pics...but here is a cute one Judd took of Dawson while they were fishing. Doesn't it look like Spring in this picture?! Mother Nature is definitely getting on my nerves. Does she not know that tomorrow is Aril 1st?...Enough with the snow already!







No comments:
Post a Comment