3/31/10

Easter Festivities...








The Easter Bunny hasn't even made a visit yet but we have already done some fun Easter activities. This year my sweet friend Jody and her family organized an event to put together Easter Baskets for the kids at Primary Children's Hospital. Obviously we absolutely love Primary so we were happy to participate. The boys were so excited to pick out baskets to donate. I love that they are getting older and they actually get excited about service and want to help others. It was really fun and we sure hope all those sick little kids have a great Easter!

In case you didn't already know this I have great neighbors and my friend Sheryle is no exception, she put on an Easter Egg Hunt for the kiddos in our neighborhood and it was so fun! We were running late of course, and as we were walking to the park we saw the hunt begin. Braxton started freaking out and sprinted to the park and ran right to the kiddie section and started collecting eggs. One of our neighbors pointed him to the bigger kid area and he politely told her that he was getting them for his baby brother because he was running late! It was so cute, he gathered four or five eggs for Cooper and let the other babies could get some too and then dumped them off to Cooper and raced off to hunt for himself. I swear he takes better care of Cooper than I do...He's so sweet!
Everyone had a blast except for poor Dawson, who was grounded because of another incident at school so he just had to watch. (I know, we are mean parents...but seriously the kid has gotta learn somehow:) He was trying to escape from Judd the entire time and wasn't too excited about his punishment. I felt really bad, but I just had to snap this picture of him acting naughty to show him someday when he's 30 and his kids are acting just like he did:)
Thanks for everything Jody and Sheryle, you guys rock!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

LOVE IT!! I think I have an identical picture -- the one of Dawson trying to get away from Judd -- with Trey doing the same thing. Again, I love knowing Trey might actually be a normal kid.
How awesome for the boys to get to do the Easter baskets for primary childrens.

Crowther family said...

Ash,
THanks again for helping out with Primary Childrens. I am amazed at how many baskets we ended up with! Thanks again!!

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha so funny that Dawson was grounded.. You guys are good parent's! You dress your boys so dang cute, lil STUDS!

pregnancy