I don't know about guys you but I am sure getting sick of this cold weather...I seriously almost cried today when I looked out the window and saw the snow coming down again! I am NOT very fond of the cold and my kids are definitely ready to break out their bikes and start wearing shorts again. I feel like we have been hibernating for the last month since we aren't supposed to take Cooper out too much and there are only so many things you can do within your own home before you start going crazy...I am ready for Spring! This is pretty much the ritual at our house everyday after Dawson gets home from school. He is becoming obsessed with the wii and it looks like even Cooper has become addicted...Please Mr. Sunshine come out and play again before I have to take my kids to wii rehab:)
W13-Ranking, Link Building and Google Analytics
3 years ago







3 comments:
Tyson is a former video game addict. I know, I'm looking forward to spring too! I want to run and play in the park that I took for granted. :)
I totally agree with you! Where is Spring! I told Daison the WII is getting put away for the summer. I can't stand it anymore. If they are not playing it they are begging me to play it. Spring can't get here fast enough
I'm with you, ready for spring! Although, we don't have snow here, just rain. Hope you can get out soon!
Post a Comment