2/16/10

18 months...


If you've had enough of looking at this cute little face, well I'm sorry but he is just too dang cute to not post these...I don't know how it happened but he is now 18 months old. I miss my tiny little newborn Cooper but it is so fun to watch him grow and change. He is so happy and is always making us laugh...We love you Coops!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he has gotten so freakin big since I saw him last. Last time I saw him he was still kind of had the baby look, but he is totally changed into a adorable little man. So CUTE! I cant believe our little guys are so big! Man how time flies

Colby & Amanda said...

NICE BUMMM COOPS... we love you:)

Jobi Niu said...

Ashlie! He is so freakin cute! Oh my gosh.. Time flies.. Wow

pregnancy