12/17/09

Black Friday...









I am so behind on blogging so I am gonna try and do a little catch up today...Here are some pics of me and my cute sister-in-laws. We thought it would be fun to do the whole black friday thing this year:) We started at about 11:oo pm at the outlet stores where we got some serious deals at children's place and then we pretty much went to every other store in town from there.
After we finished at the outlets it was after midnight and we knew if we headed home then we'd never get up at 4:00 am for the early-bird sales we were planning on hitting, so we just decided to make it an all-nighter:) We even made a stop at Denny's at 2:00 am to kill some time...
It reminded me of my Dixie College days:) It was so fun though, I couldn't believe how crazy people were. Some people take their black friday shopping a little too serious...I obviously wasn't prepared for the seriousness of the event, before we went to Target I waited in line at Old Navy for over an hour just to get some slippers since I was wearing my typical stilettos, which I quickly realized were not going to work if I was planning on running through the store and knocking down old ladies to get my portable dvd players...It was a night to remember:)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I was NOT prepared for all of the crazies at Walmart on Friday morning!! People were ready to kill each other over a pair of $3 pajamas!! Target was MUCH nicer!!

pregnancy