10/1/09

Cornbelly's Corn Maze...









This year my business was asked to be one of the main sponsors for Cornbelly's Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point. For those of you that haven't been , it is so much fun! Every year they create this gigantic corn maze and this year they decided to do it in honor of Larry H. Miller, which I think is way cool. I loved him, we are huge Jazz fans so of course we liked him for that reason. But he was also a great guy that did so much for Utah and the people who live here.
A few weeks ago I was able to go up in a helicopter to take some pics of the maze for Thanksgiving Point's marketing. It was pretty cool to ride in a helicopter with his wife and meet his kids and grandkids. They were all so sweet! There was tons of people there from the media interviewing the family and taking pictures...it was a really cool thing to be a part of, and the maze was A-maze-ing if I do say so myself. I have no idea how they did it, but it looked just like Larry H. Miller. It was an incredible experience!

1 comment:

ashlie said...

What a fun experience for you!

pregnancy