I sometimes feel like Dawson gets lost in the shuffle being the middle child. Braxton is the one playing all the sports, learning new things at school and doing all of the cool big brother stuff and Cooper is just plain adorable and everything he does is the highlight of our lives, so I thought I'd post this cute pic of my little Dawson so that he knows that we love him too:)
We had a fun weekend in St George staying at Grandma's and playing with our cousins. I think Dawson wore this costume the majority of the weekend, even though it was 100 degrees the entire time.
I guess he was pooped after a long day of saving the planet, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it...Oh how I love my little boys:)







5 comments:
That is a darling picture!
that is the cutest post. I think your boys are so cute!!
What a sweet picture-He will love showing that pic to HIS boys someday :)
what a precious boy he is. Loved having you this weekend.
That last comment was from grandma. HE IS PRECIOUS!!!
Post a Comment