9/14/09

GTU...old news








Like I said in my previous post, I just found a bunch of pics on my camera that I realized I hadn't posted, and since this is the only form of journaling, scrapbooking, whatever you want to call it, that I ever have time to do...here ya go!
These pics are from the last time we went on GTU to announce the winners of my Kutest Kid Kontest and I took Braxton with me, he was so cute and we had a blast together. I had to post the pic of me and Ellen for my mother in-law, I thought she would get a kick out of it, and I had to pose with Doug from King Of Queens because it is one of my favorite shows ever. Doug and Carrie remind me so much of Me and Judd it's scary...

2 comments:

Brad and Kaci said...

That is awesome! Totally did not know that you were on that show! Honestly, I am so out of the loop! I guess we need to see you guys more than once a year! Hope you are doing good!

Kat said...

Kaleb and I LOVE King of Queens and used to watch it everynight! Kaleb always say we are them too...hhmm=)

pregnancy