8/20/09

2nd grade???















I don't know how it happened but all of a sudden my sweet little boys are all grown up! Braxton started 2nd grade today and Dawson starts Kindergarten next week, I seriously can't believe it! Braxton loves school and is so smart, but this year he was a little bit sad to leave his baby brother behind. He loves Cooper SO much and is his little daddy, I swear he worries more about him than I do, it's the cutest thing:) Here are a few pictures of the first day of school today, look at how excited Cooper is that his big brother is home...I could just eat these kids up...they are the best!

btw: You may have noticed that Cooper's tongue is sticking out in the majority of the pictures. It's his new trick...he is completely obsessed with our dogs and whenever we ask him what the doggy says he pants like a dog...it's so funny! He has caught on, and now knows that we all think it is adorable so whenever he gets excited or especially when he knows he is in trouble and needs to put on the charm he does it...the other day I came in the bathroom to see him playing in the toilet with an entire roll of toilet paper unrolled all of the floor and as soon as I saw him and he know he was caught he stuck out his little tongue and starting panting...Seriously, how could I be mad at that face?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Too cute! I will always adore Braxton from when I got to teach him.

jayni & ben said...

Your boys are all so cute!!

pregnancy