This year we signed the boys up for Baseball in Eagle Mountain, they had both played before but it seemed to be so babyish that they didn't learn much. A friend told me that they take it much more seriously in Eagle Mountain and they actually challenge then and they learn a lot, so we decided to try it out and it was perfect for them! Braxton played machine pitch and Dawson played coach pitch. I was a little worried about how they would do since up until this point all they had done was T-ball, but they did great and had lots of fun. I didn't get many pictures of Brax, since he missed half of the season when he broke his arm, but he really improved and I think he is excited for next year. Dawson, who is usually the one doing cartwheels and chasing butterflies actually got into it a little more this year and loved being the catcher... how cute is he in all the pads?
W13-Ranking, Link Building and Google Analytics
3 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment