Well, another Christmas has come and gone and I haven't blogged for awhile, so I guess it's time for an update...We had a wonderful Christmas, between all the school, family, and ward parties I think our kids saw Santa at least 10 times... he even came to visit at my mom's house, which was very exciting:) This year the boys were at such cute ages, it was so fun to see how excited they got over everything.
Well, after all of the pre-Christmas madness was over we headed to St. George to celebrate the holiday with Judd's family. We left on Christmas Eve and had dinner and a little nativity program at his parents house and then spent Christmas Day at their house as well. It was so fun to have all the little kids together, they were so excited for Santa to come...we put out treats for Santa and Rudolph and the boys wrote a little note to Santa too, I think they were a little worried that he wouldn't find them so far from home...but he definitely did!
We all were spoiled rotten, Judd surprised me with an iMac computer that I have been eyeing forever, and he got a new gun (what a shock...that's what he gets every year :) and the boys got just about everything you can think of, between Santa and 5 set of grandparents they pretty much hit the jackpot!!!
After we finished opening our pile of presents the entire family met at a beautiful cabin up in Zions...it was so pretty there and the boys had a blast sledding and playing in the snow. Since Judd and I were both sick for the entire week we spent most of the time just playing the wii and becoming obsessed with a game called "ticket to ride." It was a nice little get-away, and even with all the sickness we had an awesome time... New Years, however, was a different story. By this time we were home and still sick, along with all 3 kids, so on New Years Eve every single one of us went to the Dr. and I think we were all in bed by 9:30 or 10:00...I know you are all jealous!
Anyways, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas...I love this time of year, and I have so much to be thankful for. I know this year I have learned to be extra thankful for my health!!! Happy Holidays...
W13-Ranking, Link Building and Google Analytics
3 years ago










3 comments:
Hi Ash! I havent seen or talked to you in forever! I have just been thinking about you lately! I hope everything is good! By the way I love the picture of Cooper in the hat! One day I will have enough money to have you take our family photos!
Christmas is so fun! your boys are adorable.
Ashlie, It's Jessica Healey. I am so happy to find you. I can't believe you have three boys! They are adorable. You look the same....Fabulous!
Post a Comment