7/24/08

Girls day out...



Since I am getting induced on Monday Judd took the boys fishing with my dad and me and my mom and sisters all went to get pampered today. It was so fun to just relax with the girls and get our nails and toes done...

5 comments:

CorayFam said...

What a beautiful picture of you guys!! Your toes are darling. I can't believe little Cooper will be here so soon. Cant wait!!

Melissa said...

And I said you wouldn't make it past the 24th...good girl! Good luck on Monday!

Spackman's said...

you guys are so cute! You look so good I can't believe you are having your baby monday. i am so excited for you guys congrats

Kat said...

GOOD LUCK TODAY!! I can't wait to meet little Cooper!

Jobi Niu said...

AWww How fun!! You guys are all so pretty! GEEZ! Good Luck today! I'm excited to see baby Cooper!

pregnancy