I have been tagged a million times, so I guess I will play this time, my life is really not as exciting as people think...Here it goes,
A- Attached or Single? Attached (at the hip I would have to say, oh and one on my belly :)
B- Best Friend? If you are reading this, consider yourselves my best...It's too hard to choose!
C- Cake or Pie? definitely Pie
D- Day of Choice? Friday
E- Essential Item? lotion, I am addicted.
F- Favorite Color? Red or Aqua (depends on my mood)
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? either, just bring on the sugar!
H- Hometown? dear old AF...should I admit to that?
I- Indulgences? shopping for sure, ask my hubby...
J- January or July? July...does anyone like January?
K- Kids? yes 2 1/2 as of now
L- Life isn’t complete without? Family, who wants to be alone...not me!
M- Marriage Date? June 14, 2001
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 sisters 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobia’s or Fears? Snakes...eeekkk!
Q- Quote? Life's not fair...just deal with it!
R- Reason to Smile? my kids, and the fact that Judd is almost done with school.
S- Season of Choice? Summer for sure
T- Tag Six: if you haven't been tagged before It's your turn :)
U- Unknown fact about me? I think most people know everything about me, I obviously talk a lot...Hmmm I guess most of my friends don't know I lived in Wyoming until 6th grade. I don't know what is more embarrassing, living in Wyoming or graduating from AF High School J/K...I think my childhood glasses pictures take the cake, I'll have to post a pic sometime!
V- Vegetable? tomatoes
W- Worst Habit? biting my nails, oh and saying I'm gonna kill myself. I jokingly say it whenever I feel stressed, mad, etc and now I have my kids saying it. I'm waiting for Braxton's teacher to call and inform me of Braxton's suicidal vocabulary.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite Food? any kind of fruit
Z- Zodiac Sign? Taurus
W13-Ranking, Link Building and Google Analytics
3 years ago







6 comments:
Good job. And I would like to see that picture, I'm sure my 5th grade pic could put yours to shame.
This was really fun and cute to read. I think you are awesome and I love the pics of you and Judd and the boys in the post before this one!
It is always fun to learn a little bit more about you!!! You are so stinkin cute!
I was just cruisin some blogs and came across yours. Cute little family. We are just pouding away here is phoenix. Congrates on another little boy coming. Fun stuff. Anyways I hope you don't mind that I checked your blog out. I am just glad you didn't "close" your blog to unknown readers those people are lame. Anyway check us out sometime at pulleyfamily.blogspot.com
-Jeff
Ashlie your family is so cute and I can't believe how big Braxton is..oh my gosh. Sounds like another Bundy Boy thats great. Im glad I ran onto your blog, its so cute. Dani Jensen
Nice tag! We sure missed you guys this weekend, hope you had a good Birthday Ashlie!!
Post a Comment