3/25/08

My Cute Hubby...


Judd's birthday was on Easter this year, which was kind of fun. It was nice just to relax and spend the day with family. Anyone who knows Judd knows he hates getting his picture taken so I had to post these pictures...Happy Birthday Judd, We love you!!!



Don't they look cute...the matching clothes weren't even planned, Judd refuses to wear matching clothes with the boys, and he is constantly getting mad at me for dressing them alike. So this picture is a rare one!

3 comments:

Kat said...

What cute boys you have! It has been so long since I have seen you...soon I will get out and join the real world again. This is even the first time that I have sat at the computer for more than 2 minutes. We need to all get together soon.=)Happy birthday Judd!

Jana Homer said...

Happy Birthday Judd! Your a dork, but I guess you already knew that! Thanks again for the pictures Ashley, check out my blog, they turned out so cute!

claytonandmaryannyates said...

hey when are you due? how are you doing? i've seen many pics you've taken and they are amazing, good job

pregnancy