11/30/07

Our little artist...




Okay, so I am obviously a bit partial since he is my child, but if I were judging Reflections this year he'd get my vote...
Braxton came up with the idea and created this masterpiece all by himself, I was so proud of him! He is really good at drawing so as soon as we got the flyer for reflections he knew he wanted to enter. I think it turned out adorable, but the cutest part was what he said as the artist comment on the entry form.
"The theme was I can make a difference by..." so he said "Well... when we smile at others it makes them feel happy instead of like sad or angry inside." He is so stinkin' cute, he has matured so much since he started Kindergarten, he is always cracking us up at how old he acts. Good job buddy!

1 comment:

claytonandmaryannyates said...

He's so cute i can't believe they actually grow up. Jayni is starting to talk and i think it's the cutest thing ever I can't even imagine her saying something to me like that! What a proud mom you should be. I think we can also take some credit too! What great examples he must have around. I really want to come up and get her pictures taken I haven't since she was nin months, I know horrible huh!!

pregnancy