11/3/07

Lovin' the Leaves...


Today I took some pictures of the boys playing in the leaves over at my studio. They had so much fun and they actually turned out way cute! My kids are obviously not camera shy, that just wouldn't be an option with me as their mother, but they are at that age where they just do the most random faces and won't look at the camera. I've found (through much trial and error) that my very favorite pics are the ones when they are just playing and totally candid. I am only posting this one picture for now because I think I might use some of the other ones for my Christmas cards...

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Hurray-We love our Bundys now we can spy on you guys to. Thanks for the fun party.

claytonandmaryannyates said...

hey how are you? It sounds like you are busy....not a suprise. I want to see you guys when we come up for Thanksgiving, I don't know our plan yet though so i'll let you know unless you're coming down here. I can't believe your boys are so big they are so cute, dawson is a spitting image of Judd.

Kat said...

Of course your blog is darling and puts ours to shame...SURPRISE SURPRISE! I love that you have one now and I can spy on you all the time since we never see eachother and we live a street away! I love the candid picture of your cute boys. I was going to have you take a family picture for us for a Christmas card but waited to long and now I am a cow!

pregnancy